The first time I made this color of Soft Bead, I knew it was going to be a big time winner. The Sweet Pink Cherry Soft Bead was the star or our 2016-17 winter steelhead season release! The Sweet Pink Cherry has been described as pink, red, and cerise, demonstrating the amount of depth within the color. This color fishes excellent in those higher off-color flows we all see on the backside of a good freshet. This color in the 14 and 16mm sizes is one of the more dominant beads for side drifting on those heavy flow days when float fishing can be tough.
- 8mm: 15 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 10mm: 10 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 12mm: 10 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 14mm: 10 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 16mm: 10 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 20mm: 8 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 25mm: 4 beads, 10 custom T-Stops
- 32mm: 3 beads, 5 custom T-Stops
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Jesse McDivitt (verified owner) –
This bead by far is my go to wether its first light or after trying everything I can with no success I’ll throw on Sweet Pink and I will get that fish that nobody else could get.