The classic Red Soft Bead is one of the original colors that was released and to this day continues to be on of the most productive colors. My biggest Soft Bead Steelhead was fooled by this color many seasons ago. What sets the BnR Tackle Red Soft Bead apart is the sheer brightness of the Red. We have worked for several years to refine the colors to just the right shade, not to dark and not too bright. This is an excellent option for those days when fresh chinook or coho eggs are rolling down the river and the fish are gobbling the eggs up as quickly as they can.
- 8mm: 15 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 10mm: 10 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 12mm: 10 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 14mm: 10 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 16mm: 10 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 20mm: 8 beads, 10 custom T-stops
- 25mm: 4 beads, 10 custom T-Stops
- 32mm: 4 beads, 5 custom T-Stops
Note: Due to lack of use, we are no longer including tubing/bead sleeves in the packaging. After much consultation we found that most customers do not see the value of a free sliding bead. If you like to use the tubing, please let us know and we will send some with your order.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.